VERSION LAST REVISED ON 20 MAY 2018
- Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, customized, and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of fulfilling orders for Products or creating an account for you on the Site.
- Forexop may collect personally identifying information during the registration process that includes email address, username and demographic information such as the country you access the Site from. Forexop also may, on occasion collect user preference information (such as items clicked from emails). We may also store information users knowingly provide such as descriptions, feedback forms, comments, suggestions, and emails to us. We may use such information for fulfilling the services or for our internal purposes, including, but not limited to, email and web design optimisations, new features, and editorial and feedback purposes. Information entered may be aggregated across all users in order to determine and target demographics for marketing and advertising purposes.
- All user information stored by Forexop is considered confidential and will not be shared with outside parties except as described herein or except where it can be reasonably assumed e.g. Posting a comment on the site.
- Forexop may use aggregated results of preferences for all users for marketing and advertising purposes, however these shall be anonymous.
- If you object to such use for any reason, you can either let us know by sending us feedback, or you can unsubscribe from our services.
- Forexop does not gather or process any sensitive personal data. We ask that you do not provide us with any sensitive personal data. We do not use personal data for automated decision making or profiling; your data is not subject to automated decision making or profiling.
- Like most websites we use “analytics software”. This software helps us understand aggregated browsing habits. It gathers data about each visitor including technical information such as browser, IP address and device. This data is anonymous and does not identify you personally.
- Your data is held on our servers in the United States. Although your data is transferred out of the EU, this is processed in accordance with the EU Data Protection Directive. Our email marketing provider and hosting company are GDPR compliant.
- for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
- to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalise your shopping experience by making this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website;
- to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns; and
- to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website.
- Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We share your personal information only as described below. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION, OR DISCLOSE IT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT.
- We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Forexop, our employees, our users, or others.
- We may also release your information to allow you to receive the products or services that you have purchased on the Site.
- We may share your information in connection with a merger between Forexop and another entity, or in the event of a transfer of all or some of our assets to another company. We shall endeavour, however, to keep personal account information secure.
- Your Forexop account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Forexop has SSL certification on payment pages to ensure you know the page you visit on the Site is not hacked.
Links to Other Sites
- Forexop uses links to guide you toward valuable products, services and editorial. We are not responsible for any content that appears on these sites, nor do we endorse them. For questions about these sites, please consult their individual privacy policies.
- Forexop may send you emails to let you know about our newest and best deals available on the Site. If you are unhappy about receiving these, you can unsubscribe.
- To unsubscribe, click on the unsubscribe link in any Forexop email. You will be taken to a confirmation page. Click on the confirm link and you will be unsubscribed.
- We are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and members. We are all customers of other Internet sites and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out identification and security checks.
- To allow us to provide the membership area we must hold some of your private data and by becoming a member of the website you agree to allow us to hold this data.
Controlling your information
- You have certain rights concerning the information we hold about you, as defined under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you wish to exercise these rights, which can include deletion or modification of data you supplied to us, please contact us through our website form providing the details with which you used to sign up to our service.
- Forexop does not itself process financial transactions. When you make a payment you will be transferred to one of our payment gateway partners, Paypal or Stripe, who will process the payment but will not share your credit card or other financial information with us. We receive a receipt for financial transactions which by law we are required to store for no less than six years.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore You are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.